ABOUT THE ABOA
The Associate Board of Ambassadors (ABOA) is the American Cancer Society's young professionals group who raise money in the fight against cancer since its inception in 2014 through supporting local fundraising efforts in the Nashville area.
ABOA members have the opportunity to network with others who are interested in making a difference in their community and significantly impacting the Society’s lifesaving mission.
American Cancer Society's
Associate Board of Ambassadors
- Nashville -
About the American Cancer Society
Our mission is simple. Save lives and celebrate life.
Every single day.
Every action we take moves us one step closer to a world free from the pain and suffering of cancer. We do this by drawing on the values of humanity to encourage prevention, raise awareness, foster innovation, inspire generosity, deepen understanding and provide care.
Why join the ABOA?
Fundraise for a cause that
you believe in.
Network with high-quality group of Nashville professionals.
Build relationships with donating companies.
Attend premiere fundraising events.
The American Cancer Society’s inaugural Discovery Ball "Hope Lights The Way" will be held on October 16th, 2021. There will be a pre-event reception which will include a silent auction followed by an elegant dinner, a live auction, incredible entertainment and a Late-Night party.
All proceeds from this event will benefit Nashville's American Cancer Society Memorial Foundation Hope Lodge.
AT A GLANCE
1. SERVE AS A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR for the American Cancer Society’s mission and programs through recruitment, social media, and more.
2. ACHIEVE AN ANNUAL FUNDRAISING MINIMUM of $1,000 annual give/get.
3. PARTICIPATE ON AN ABOA TEAM to accomplish group fundraising goals.
4. ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT including attending ABOA meetings and committee meetings.
5. STRIVE TO VOLUNTEER for at least one American Cancer Society event.
Contact American Cancer Society's Associate Board of Ambassadors
American Cancer Society
2000 Charlotte Ave
Nashville, TN 37203